Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Its funny how?

Its great for me i can run bedok reservoir with out stopping... Muahahaha... Work sucks recently, just being doing Quantas flight everytime I'm working and to add to laughter I was working with a bunch of lazy colleagues... Damm... Hey by the way, for the record i'm single, and i'm not looking till i'm most probably 30... Hurry, hurry cooked in curry... Also i will enrolling for my bike licences today, with adam... Can't wait to let it happen, still paast few days had been going on with some accidents to lately, one being my aunt's nephew who died without a cause... Another was a guy hit and run by a yellow machines, no offence but those chinese guys HIT AND RUN damm... Ok, feel like eating goat pizza right now... Its goat's meat sliced into shreds and top with Goat's cheese and the base of the pizza is made with goat's milk...

Tour eyes to full...