Thursday, April 21, 2005

Au Revoir...

I have yet to post something on my blog, but i just can't find better words to despair. My life has been a living hell and i'll note to suicide. Humans come and go, so do those who puts up to others with a fake smile. I don't fake my expression i just show how i feel towards them. Different people tasted my attitudes towards them, some are happy and some don't feel it. But if you want to feel the different sight of me, you have to touch and feel my heart. When its hard, you'll have to be softer about me, when it's soft, feel free to amuse me or be amused. I'll rather stay in than hurt each and everyone of you hard out. Words from my mouth may not mean a thing to some but there are others who are touch by it. It's like ears in you stomach but without listening to the good stuff but the negative. Although end is not that far, i have felt the end is near for me. Judgement for me means being count for what i have not been done. Still there is hope for me including the rest of you reading this. I will start a new and promise of all the sins to be brush out. Deeds after deeds will i keep for a better tomorrow.

Apologies to all i appose...