Sunday, August 21, 2005

Feed me to the lion's trail...

hash... hashi... hashish... kebab... Well want an enjoying week this week i had, never, ever, forget what you suppose to do or you'll ended up being screwed... live grenade throwing on monday was fun, but quite bored while waiting for my detail, tuesday, can't remember but i thing i asked for an off day for my grad, wednesday, book ut at nine, reach home, mum's suprise, then go back to school, dissapointed with my class only some turned up for the graduation but then nevermind. Still i got the book out sadly none want to chill with me after that... so, i went home rest like an apache warrior by sleeping... thursday, book in with my dad was fun, the RPs, other sargents greeted my father and think who the puck i am walking beside a warrant officers... Again never the less, thursday was fun because it was raining when we did the Standard Obstacle Course... Then Came Friday, I'm loving it... book out before 1... sweet... Then my buddy, Isk came over along with Nad whom supposely had to session with me but then it was fun letting chilling at "the crib"... Fuh the one thing good about fridays is the good news, monkey-man and twiggy msg me saying we got the gig for the both bands... Yahoo! Saturday, Morning field trip with the whole 'Coy' having the excursion on national education, ergh... Then sleep like puck again... till 7 everyone was on the way to BMC haha...

Another sweet romance...