Monday, August 28, 2006

Day out day in...



Wow it has been freaking long time since i written something...

I am a mess right now, with everything basically. I still do have my relationship going on fine. Just sometimes ups and downs here and there. My life had been so hectic by day and it is still is. Maybe just for a thought i should post my sexy picture like you know those other blogggers like Dawn Yeo and friends, but hey its just a thought haha. i do bearly blog anymore.

NS for a moment i thought would really be a fun thing for 2 years but i am wrong. Its more of controlling your life on about everything,i'm a driver by the way supporting every other vocations you know driving them from places to places time to time. If i'm not driving i could be washing or doing servicing the vehicles thank god now i could count the months to ORD with my ten fingers.

Den next with the band, do you guys still remember 23 Follies? ya we're still get on and along very fine, been performing here and there its like wow suddenly i'm performing every month, very exciting. but still you know most of us are serving NS so the commitment to the band is depleting. There won't be so much shows any sooner as we all be busy working after september when our last show i think be on, there's a new player add on thanks to Deviation Of Ska. Mido has offically join us to play trumpet. At least SaBIG can chill on his high notes. But i do need to carry on with trombones very well. I miss playing drums sia. Haish, if only the 163 chaps wouldn't be so jealous of 23 Follies maybe Omen Dolls would still be around, hahaha "go far away don't come back to succumb" I guess that's how well one of the song goes.

Then there is still room for my other friends make it from ITE Tampines, Broadrick Secondary, Chongzheng Primary or any other places where i make more friends then money, hahaha. i seriously miss all everyone of you freaky retards man. Gosh i so do some throwdown party and invite the world. Ok enough about that i wanna skate, and ouh aha DZAFIR of NO DIRECTION still OWES ME MY SKATEBOARD, dude i want my deck back give me back my deck freak.

So here where about the relationship. Diyanah Hizin the ice in my icebox. the flintstone in my lighter. the love of my life. We are already going eleven months in the strong relations together. She so pretty i can die cause of her. But i guess everyone's wants her sometimes and i can help but get irritated and sometimes jealous of that but i guess that's normal. Compare to my relationship now and before i guess now is where i am suoppose to grow more mature then ever but you know what i am so young when i'm with her its like basically she's my fountain of youth. I'll be damn if i can spend time with her. that's about it. I love you sweet sweet.

that about it on my ongoing and dizzy life right now how you guys still do try and contact me ey. Do tag me back or msg me or something whether you like me or not. I love you all take care bye-bye!

Remenissions of me...