Saturday, February 03, 2007

When you were young...

Since I currently got time for blog, I thought of keeping my blog look as simple as it could.
Whew... Good to know people started to make sense about Global warming, it has been bad for the world really to take it.UN enviroment folks had a conference about it and do you know by 2011 thetemperature will rise to 4 Degrees hotter in about a decade or so. If its true, i urge you good folks out there to start make a difference and make the world a better living place.
Thank you...

Ok back then your kind of read it and forget about it and so i am doing my best to stop from heavy consumptions of fuel and power whenever its needed. Does anyone really care about people's feelings? It seems people who was affiliated to my love ones are damn fat headed. They don't really expect the outcome of it, it just making things so feeble and crumble off. Problems do exist, the worst part it sort of making life especially mine miserable. I do hope someone would end this catasthrope and hand out love of life.



nutzys about it...