Saturday, April 07, 2007

This can't be happening uh wow...

I wish this was a forum or something, then i could flame on and flaming people i hate. Wahuahuahua... I just find it amusing, there are really people care enough in Singapore to really do this. Why wasting time at someone's pride? As if you really could match up to the standard at what they had. Ok, now I seriously sound like one of them. ROTFL...

As i had it, I am nearing to the end of my NS, woohoo! Spell ORD in 1 month's time. Finally the long yearning of my freedom, but then again hey. That means I need a damn JOB or continue POLY. Blargh! Either way still i need to party! I wouldn't mind clubbing but to the exception of appropriate tunes. Reality check........ I hate clubs, preferably i would go to gigs. The scene these days are quiet that or i'm just missing to the good old times, where you pay 5 bucks at a venue which is outrun by either punks/skinheads/rudies/rude girls*wink*wink* and enjoy whatever band playing infront of you and get in the fun of the crowd of either skanking/moshing/surfing. Seriously that is what my scene was like. But for the pass few band shows it was an ugly sight. People actually choose to support a band or not. Hahaha, seriously its stupid.

I'm still with the one girl who is a bestfriend, lover, pranker, sparring partner, victim of my annoying self. I have and always been there for her. No matter what the outcome circumstances will be because i know, she have been there for me too. I will not let anyone harm you anymore. Especially, "hekhekhek". Life has been good and I plan to keep it good till the grand day comes. You'll ride unicorns, I'll ride Llamas. Right after the Poly maybe My dear Snufflophaugus. I love you so much and I loathe them a lot.

Still wondering if I had my Class 3 or 2B? well it is still none, I'm stuck in lesson 7 and my class 3 will have to wait till 6 to 8 weeks. Sheesh I say its damn well hard to get either at the same time.
Yah and still my life as a slack is starting back. Soon in no time i'll be fat again. Till again when i really feel like typing, my a force be with you even if you thing its lame. Au Revoir...

Taboo fighter...